Mens Suits Price $399 3 piece Suit Vs. $7,900
– What’s up Evan? – Sup. – You like fashion right? – I do. – Then why do you always gaze even worse?( laughters) I’m just kidding. – Bad representing bad, or bad entail good? – It’s the one that you want it to be. – Bad. – Will you affiliate me on my Mens Suits shopping extravaganza? – Suit. – We’re going New York. That’s not how you get there. We gotta get on a plane. It’s not that, it’s actually that course. – Nope I’m going. – Time to patronize til we lower. – Hi. – Oh. New York, fashion capital of the United States.
– Yes sir. – Today on worth the lifestyle, we’re gonna try three different Mens Suits knows that through drastically different toll degrees and catch out which one is the most worth noting at it’s toll. Worth it. – Mens Suits never go out of mode. Every worker needs a dress. – And some females too. The first place we’re going to is a place called Suit Supply you’re gonna assistant me buy a Mens Suits.
– Okay, what about me? – I mean you can have one too.
– Suit up. – My name is Nish De Gruiter, I’m the Vice President of Suit Supply USA, we have jackets, casual breathes, shirts, all the furnishings. – So what makes a good suit a good suit? – It should be fit well, it’s all about the interior, if you read beings the mention boxy Mens Suits, it still gaze awfully square because the interior is glued on the inside.
If you witness a proper cleared clothing, breast pocket has a round contour to it, shoulder is a little slim it’s softer, our fiber are from high goal Italian mills, Zenya, Barberis, Lo Pia, different colours, testify the different premium pitches, so the blue indication is opening rate part at 399, Suit Supply is a vertically integrative busines. A wholesaler or retailer, we trimmed all those middle followers out that’s why we can have a much more attainable toll target. There’s always something that we can fit you in for example Havana fit works I anticipate for your broad-minded shoulders well.
– Is that, that’s for me right? – Yeah,( chuckles) -[ Nish] We have a tailor who does differences while you wait.
– We have a tailor-make in the supermarket? -[ Nish] Yes, like an open kitchen. – I like that you can walk in and walk out with a dres the same day. – To regulate your sizing, chest immensity 40, shirt width 15 and 3/4 s. – You have a dres here ready based on those three amounts. – From immensity 30 to regular all the way through 52 long we have in stock, ready to go.( nifty music) -[ Steven] Alright are coming Evan, let’s see, oh. – This particular suit, is Havana suit, works well for your wide-ranging shoulders, smaller waist. This is really business something more formal, soft shoulder, the sleeve period is perfect here you show just the right amount of cuff, we have a high forearm puncture, that’s really Italian style.
Italians like to hug. – I like to hug. I like to hug Steven. -[ Steven] You want to do a grip exam?( giggles) -[ Evan] Hug test. -[ Steven] Let’s do a grip exam. – Hug approved. I feel hazardous, -[ Steven] Dangerous? – Yeah, I feel like I might “re going away” and spend all my money.
( chortles) -[ Steven] You look pretty fire but it’s my form. – I think you should go a little more casual, I would go for charcoal gray. – Charcoal gray? – Charcoal gray will be a great complexion for your skin colour, will work well with your “hairs-breadth”. -[ Steven] Yes. – I will take a 36 clothing, I will go for a 14 and 3/4 s shirt.
– So I’m 36 and you’re 40. – 40 chest and 30 in the waist. – We need to advertise how much more enthusiast Evan is than I am.
( giggles)( smooth music) Oh ho, -[ Nish] This is a great outfit, it should be louder than your personality. – Oh wow, this is very breathable. Even though this is more informal, it’s more different its more unique. -[ Evan] Right. -[ Steven] And I affection that about it. -[ Nish] You’re still wearing a clothing and it’s very informal, you don’t go out of your comfort zone. – This is amazing, it’s hard to express how I feel right now.
I feel like, you need to start analyse me serious now. No more of your stupid hugs. This is all business. Pizza time. I remember the crazy occasion about that suit was how cozy it was.
– The suit jacket Nish gave me, I don’t think I have to alter it. – You’ve never had that kind of dres off the rack fit you so well. – Yeah. – Suit fact, the period bespoke, comes from the 1600 s beings would go into tailor browses, they’d have the ask for the fiber that was been spoken for that’s where bespoke came from.
That’s what fashion is though, pretty much copying parties that gape good. – Mm-hmm, it’s like a little of oath frisk there. – Word play is more like when you say like, yo my epithet is Steven and I like to go to. – I’m Evan I come down from sky.( titters) – What? Dres number two, are you ready for this? – I’m actually most excited about this. We’ve been prepping ourselves to get fully suited – From an e-commerce site. We expended a company announced Articles of Style. Apparently this sit is legit. – I’m Evan, I come from heaven. – Let’s go to 7Eleven, where you actually received from.( smooth music) – I’m Dan Trepanier, I’m the CEO and artistic director.
– Hi I’m Will Howe, I’m the COO of Articles of Style.
– Articles of vogue is online comfort men’s wear symbols a lot of people out there are getting highly passable baffle events with habit e-commerce. Meanwhile in bespoke macrocosm, people are exhilarated so can’t we give a service instead of only an algorithm whatever it is you measure yourself. – How are you realizing these suits? – Everything is made from scratch, based on that one client. We knew Southwyck, the oldest tailoring plant in America. At the factory what you’ll recognize for example in addition to being able to a great deal of other things is a digital structure uttering. Etching your structure. It’s laser trimming the textile, then basting the outfits together for forum, so naming sleeves, they’re removing the locate stitching when the clothes done, they evaluate it to make sure it’s exactly what we ordered.
And if it’s more than an eighth of an inch off, we have to redo it.
So you fill out your physical sketch on our website, we then figure out your estimated appraisals, cut a custom-built try on just for you and send you that, take slides in the try ons, upload them to your detail, you have an opportunity to write feedback so you guys right now write a novel and in there. – That’s gonna be this guy right here. -[ Evan] I’m gonna write a romance in there. – Right, I mean you gave us specific measurements. -[ Evan] Super detailed feedback. – That’s great, you know what you crave, you know. You miss for example, a very small leg hole which isn’t peculiar. – Gotta be specific right? – Yeah.( giggles) – I don’t even know what a leg flaw is.
– It’s the circumference at the very tush of the gasps. – It’s called the opening. – Gotcha. Okay. – If you’re telling us nothing, you’re relying us for the expertise and if you’re telling us a ton that reaches our enterprise easier because we know how to cut the wear to your penchant already.
– This is the moment of truth. – Should we try’ em on? – If you guys get this right, I’m coming back to the store,( chuckles)( smooth music) alright here we go. Oh hit. I truly don’t realise myself right now. This act is really, shedding me off right here. This has never seen the sunbathe. – This is a luxury fabric, it’s linen and silk, mainly silk actually, you’re a really slim chap right, so you probably often have really big shoulders on your casings and we chipped a really high-pitched appendage gap, so if you have a slim biceps, that makes a big difference.
– I have toned biceps.( chortles) – That’s slim. What’s really driving the comfort of the case is the no shoulder pads at all, so it’s really a shirt shoulder.
And it’s really lightweight construction to your chest, so it’s really just like something you can throw on, and the trouser you picked was a cotton cashmere mingle, so it’s really, truly soft fiber as well. – Is there a appoint I can, an alter ego I can have when I wear this? Steven, Steve! – Steve. – Steve. – Yo Steve is out. – Hug evaluation.( laughs) grip approved. – It’s your turn. – Let’s go. – You’re not gonna look as good as me. – Let’s go.( groovy music) Oh wow. First of all, got the 12 inches, right portion, shoulder thicknes, everything fits perfectly. – You’re a harder fit than Steven is, principally because you’re really big in the shoulders, strong dresser, but very narrow waist, you’re wearing like a 31, 32 throb and like a 41, 42 coat. Which is a 10 inch sag, that’s impressive. – I work hard for it.( chortles) – So “youve been” benefit from the unpadded shoulder because you already got all this meat up now, you can’t really buy a clothing off the rack so a chap looks just like you is additional blown away.
– What do you think Steven? What do you think Steve?( chuckles) – I symbolize, you examine fine.
( giggles)( fun music) – Yeah, grip approved.( smooth music) – Cut, stroke, next place.( giggles) what is it with you and the 12 inch leg entire boy? – You gotta know what you want when it is necessary to dress. – It’s true, from never having satisfied me, to get a suit that are appropriate that perfectly, I was pretty amazed. – That’s probably the most impressive character about Articles of Style. – Yeah. – Hands down. Suit fact. – Oh my god. Did you know men have buttons on the right side and women have buttons on the left side. So the theory leads that husbands had to go to battle and combats so they had to be able to suit up very quickly and most people are right handed. For women the contemplate is that wives were wealthier so beings would help them make it on, so you’d actually have it downwards’ generate you know the person helping you would, – I see.
– Be right handed and could do the other side. – But if you’re a right handed both women and you’re a left handed human( giggles) you’re in trouble.
– In battle, you’re fastened. We’re going to gentlemen by the epithet of Leonard Logsdail. We started from a retail store, and then we went down to a smaller e-commerce area and now we’re down to one guy. – So we’re trimming down the number of parties we have. – Interesting yeah. – It is fascinating. – The more you spend the less people who work on it. Hmm. – Hmm.( soft music) – My name’s Leonard Logsdail. I’m a adapt here in New York City with my son Leonard, he’s been working with me for about four years and he’s learning the craft from me and today we’re going to talk about production of a handmade suit and measure you for one as well.
It’s me by the way. – It’s all you man. – If you like we can do a comparing between a good form and a bad organization.( chuckles) – You hear that. – From a tailor-make point of view, parties will look at him and say well he’s got a great torso but from my perspective it’s actually quit difficult, the shoulders a 40, it’s about 3/4 of an inch lower on the right hand line-up, its understanding the subtleties of the body and then being able to read that from a plain fragment of brown newspaper when I fabricate the paper decoration. – What is bespoke, what is a bespoke accommodate do.
– When you get buy something off the rack it’s made for everybody and no one including with regard to. We do it completely the other way around.
I’ve got 45 years of knowledge of understanding men’s people, numerous clients say to me that I understand their bodies more than their brides do. Because when you come in 3 months later I can tell if you’ve turn in a couple of pounds or taken a couple of pounds off. – We shape the collections ourselves on website, garments trimmed here, our jacket make makes about two a week. It takes about 60 or 70 hours of side task put into it. -[ Leonard] Very proletariat intense. – And how did you guys get to where you are now? – Well I think it’s the heart that goes into it.
I built up a business in London. I moved out here in 1991. There were probably about 50 or 60 aged Italian spectacular accommodates in the United States have all croaked off. – So this clothing you constructed right here. – I did yeah, I made all those drapes for all the chaps from Wolf of Wall Street.
– No way. – One of the reasons that I get the movie drive from the adapts here is because if you demand something 1970 s with a flared duo of trousers and large-hearted pockets I can do that for you. – How much is a dres that you make and then what defines the cost of that? – The talent of moving and stretching and shrinking and appearing the fiber in your digits takes a long time and when you’re blaming a great deal for a clothing I’m not gonna do it until you’re ready for it, a two portion dres starts at 7900 dollars. Possibly the lowest aspect we manufacture is a super 120 s with cashmere and then we move on up from there to a Vicuna suit which are likely expenditure about 30,000 dollars’ cause the cloth is very rare.
-[ Evan] They noticed a acces to shear it and they stay alive.
– I miss a suit, maybe for my wed? – We can do that for you. – Okay so I have not recommends to her hitherto, but I’m thinking about it. – Well she might hear it now so. – She will hear it. – So are you gonna get married on the west coast, the east coast? What time of year? Are you more of a republican type of being or is it you people want something that’s got a little bit of oomph to it?( chortles) – I hadn’t even thought about that. – We need to know this because if you’re gonna get married in Alaska in the winter, I can’t demonstrate you some of these fabrics. – Gotcha, I like a little bit of flair yeah. – So this is a Super 130 s and it’s beautiful. -[ Steven] That’s great.
– And it’s beautiful, seem the fabric so that entails it’s going to be comfortable to wear , now we have to decide what vogue of suit you want.
Do you like more of the modern mode, like a shorter cap and a tight duet of gasps? – I would love to go with what you’re cautioning. – So we’ll run two buttons on the breast. The pink lapel means you thought about breathes, we’re gonna procreate them with no pleats. You use your back pockets? – I do, and I heard it’s bad for your back to employ a wallet in your back pocket. – If you’ve got a lot of fund in it yeah.( giggles) and then we’ll start the measurements and their own bodies figurations. 38 and a half. – 38 and a half yeah that’s what I’m talking about Evan, got some increases. – And we’ll chipped the clothing out after that.
– How long will it make, you said at least three accessories? – Depends, sometimes if I do my job correctly, the first time we are to be able get it on in one, sometimes I necessitate two, sometimes I necessity three but I will not make the suit go out the door until I’m happy with it.
My plan is for Ying to be addressed by you on her marriage era and genuinely decide that you’re the one.( elegant music) – Alright man. That. Wow, dude that searches so good. I’m not used to this. This navy pigment looks really really good on you. You should start wearing this everyday actually so I can take you earnestly.( chuckles) – Dude it ogles so clean, okay. And my favorite part of this dres, the back of it is like perfectly determined for my back. I look like a form builder.
-[ Evan] Oh wow, yeah. I see you. – I see you. I’m used to feeling fabric pluck at me in certain places. I don’t feel that now. Oh yeah, see that. The insides transcription, is that this utterance, it’s from my mommy. I don’t know how to describe this any more lover it’s so, it’s so excellent. -[ Leo] A perfect suit is when I’m working with a patient and I look in the reflect and I check the look on his look is when you’re happy when you walk out the door.( spirited music) – Hug approved.
Thank you for taking me store, why have only just grab your bicep?( roars) Evan Ghang, which suit is the most worth noting at it’s premium for you. – Suit Supply is possibly my going to see plaza when I want to buy dress. – If you need a suit tomorrow, that will fit you very nicely, Suit Supply, and it’ll look great. – But I have to say it’s the Articles of Style.
They found that middle ground where everything just convenes perfectly and the fact that I’ve never assembled them before and they got the suits down perfectly that’s already a win for me candidly. – I speculated I was gonna go with Clauses of Style, I guess I’m a fancy son’ lawsuit I’m going with Leonard Logsdail. -[ Evan] What? – He doesn’t cut corners, well he does on suits. Ha ha ha ha. It’s not about the money, it’s not about the time, it’s not about anything, it’s about coming the commodity proper and I look up to parties like that.
– You examined actually, really good in that suit.
– Alex, who was your Worth It winner? I must have examined really good in that dres. – This chap. – That wraps it up for our season two of Worth it Lifestyle. Thank you guys for watching, it’s like because of you guys watching now we can start these videos so we out. – Peace. -[ Steven] Can I do one more thing? So in the first location that we did for this video at Suit Supply, we were told that of this thing called a grip assessment, I’m just gonna give you a hug.
-[ Leo] Come on in. – Hug approved.
As found on Youtube